Pentek CBR2-10R, 0.5 Micron Filter w/ Flow Control
The Pentek CBR2-10R filter cartridge is used in the following water filter housings:
- Culligan SY-2000
- Culligan SY-5167
- Major brand housings requiring a 2 7/8 inch x 9 3/4 inch cartridge
The Pentek CBR2-10R, 0.5 Micron Filter w/ Flow Control is a 10 inch filter with a 0.5 micron rating that reduces lead, VOC's, extra-fine sediment, bad taste & odor, and chlorine taste & odor from your drinking water. This compatible Kenmore water filter features exclusive flow control media that maximizes carbon contact time with water. Because of this flow restriction this 10 inch water filter should only be used for undersink applications.
This 0.5 micron water filter can be used as a replacement for the following models: US Filters CBR2-10, American Plumber W-40, Sears 34377, GE FXULC, Whirlpool WHCF-DB2, Ametek CMR-10R, Kenmore 42-34377, 155403-43 and Flotec LC1.
Pentek CBR2-10R, 0.5 Micron Filter w/ Flow Control specifications:
- 0.5 micron rating
- Temp Range: 40 - 165 F
- Dimensions: 2 7/8 inches x 9 3/4 inches
- Flow Rate: 0.6 gallons per minute
- NSF Certified for material requirements only
- Reduces chlorine, cysts, lead, VOCs, and sediment
- Removes 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts
Capacity For Removal Per Contaminant:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor: 20,000 Gallons
- VOC & Cysts: 600 Gallons
- MTBE: 500 Gallons
The CBR2-10R needs to be changed approximately every 3 months based on water quality and usage.
Pentek CBR2-10R, 0.5 Micron Filter w/ Flow Control Product Reviews :
Write a review