Pentek CW-50 Wound Polypropylene Filter
The Pentek CW-50 fits the following water filter housings:
- Culligan HF-360
- Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter, and Plymouth #10 Blue and #10 Clear
The CW-MF Water filter is also a replacement for the following parts:
- Ametek, Culligan, Kleen-Plus, US Filter - CW-50
- American Plumber - W50W
The Pentek CW-50 Wound Polypropylene Filter is a 10" water filter that reduces coarse sand, rust and scale particles in your drinking water. Pentek filters are an economical choice that will protect your appliances and plumbing fixtures. This 50 micron filter is constructed with string wound polypropylene which is ideal for well water applications. This whole house water filter is also known by part number 155214-43.
The American Plumber W50W, Pentek CW-50 specifications:
- 50 Micron Rating
- Temp Range: 40 - 165 F
- Capacity: 16,000 gallons
- Dimensions: 2 3/8" x 9 7/8"
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM @ < 1 psi
- Includes one Pentek whole house water filter
- Reduces coarse sand, rust, and scale particles
- Replaces the Ametek, Culligan, Kleen-Plus, US Filter - CW-50 and American Plumber - W50W
This polypropylene filter should be changed every 4 months based on water quality and usage. This Pentek water filter is also known as CW-50 by by Ametek, Bruner, Culligan, Kleen Plus, Plymouth Products, Pentair and US Filter.
View the Full CW-50 Product Specification
Pentek CW-50 Wound Polypropylene Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Pentek CW-50 Wound Polypropylene Filter More Information:
- Product Inquiry