Pentek CW-50 Wound Polypropylene Filter
The Pentek CW-50 filter is used in the following filter systems:
- Culligan HF-360
- Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter, and Plymouth #10 Blue and #10 Clear, 10 inch standard size whole house filter systems
The CW-MF Water filter is also a replacement for the following parts:
- Ametek, Culligan, Kleen-Plus, US Filter - CW-50
- American Plumber - W50W
The Pentek CW-50 Whole House Filter reduces coarse sand, rust and scale particles from your drinking water. The CW50 is an economical choice that will protect your appliances and plumbing fixtures. The CW-50 is made of wound polypropylene which is ideal for well water applications. This replacement water filter cartridge is also known by part number 155214-43.
The American Plumber W50W, Pentek CW-50 specifications:
- 50 Micron Rating
- Reduces coarse sand, rust, and scale particles
- 2 3/8 inches x 9 7/8 inches cartridge
- Capacity: 16,000 gallon
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM @ < 1 psi
- Temp Range: 40 - 165 F
- Price is for one filter
The CW-50 needs to be changed every 4 months based on water quality and usage. This filter is also known as CW-50 by by Ametek, Bruner, Culligan, Pentek, Kleen Plus, Plymouth Products, Pentair and US Filter.
View the Full CW-50 Product Specification.
Pentek CW-50 Wound Polypropylene Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review