The 3M US-B1 Recreational Vehicle/Marine Filtration System provides biologically safe drinking water for you and your family. When you leave the house, leave the bottled water at home and install the US-B1 in your boat or RV today!
The 3M RV and Marine Filtration Systems are designed for consumers who want great tasting water and improved water quality from their tanks and hose hookups.
Benefits of USB1 :
- Provides Cleaner, Clearer Water
- Improves the Taste & Smell of your Water
- Minimizes Concerns Regarding Biologically Contaminated Water
- Connects easily to your Existing Faucet for Drinking & Cooking at your Galley Sink
- Saves you on the cost of storing expensive bottled water
- Reduces >95% of Chlorine
- Reduces Sediment, Dirt, Rust, Sand, and Silt down to 0.2 micron
- Reduces Bacteria up to 99.9999%
- Reduces Cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium) up to 99.999%
- Reduces Algae and Mold Spores up to 99.9999%
- Patented Carbon Block for Improved Absorption
- Patented Dual-Zone Nylon Membrane Bacteria Barrier
- 2 GPM Flow Rate
- 2000 Gallon Filter Capacity
- 3/8" Connections
- Sanitary Quick Change Design
- Built in Shut off Valve
The US-B1 includes instructions, Filter Head & Bracket, one B1 Filter Cartridge, Elbow Fitting, Fuacet Adaptor, Stem Reducer, Tubing, and B-Pass Plug. Additional Tools Required are tube cutter, adjustable wrench, and pipe thread sealant tape.