The Trion Duct Mount HE Plus 2000, 455600-001 is an Electronic Whole House Air Purification System. The HE Plus 2000 includes an elctronic air flow sensor. This is a genuine Trion product.
Benefits to Having an Air Cleaner in Your Home:
Every day activities such as walking, sitting, vacuuming, cooking, smoking, and dusting stir up millions of particulates in your home. Some of these particulates include pollen, mold spores, pet dander, dust mite debris, bacteria, and even viruses all of which can wreak havic on the immune system. Air Cleaners have been proven to reduce allergies, sinus problems, respiratory issues, and even help you sleep better at night by removing these contaminants from your indoor air.
Benefits to Having the Trion HE Plus 2000 in Your Home:
Trion residential electronic air cleaners are recognized by contractors and dealers nationwide as having the strongest cabinets, most reliable power supplies, and the sturdiest cells in the industry. With Trion you get a quality, well built product that will not only extend the lifespan of your HVAC system but it will improve the quality of your life. The Trion HE Plus 2000 with air flow sensor is specifically designed with larger homes in mind that require higer CFM (cubic feet per minute) capacity.
How it Works:
The Trion HE Plus 2000 is designed to mount directly to the duct work in your heating and cooling system so that recirculated air passes through the cleaner. Larger particles such as hair and lint are pulled in by the furnace blower and are caught in the permanent mesh pre-filter. Then the high-voltage ionizer within the cleaner charges pollutants such as bacteria and viruses so they actually stick to the collection plate. This process prevents these airbourne contaminants from constantly being recirculated throughout your home.
- System Protection - a built-in internal fuse protects the 24V transformer in the event of a power supply failure
- Affordable Operation - Permanent, washable aluminum and stainless sleel collection cells deliver longer service life and are easy to clean. Also known as "Forever Filters"
- Intellegent Design - a fail-safe connection with built-in airflow sensor eliminates the possibility of incorrect wiring by service technician
- High Efficiency - Captures 95% of airborne pollutants as small as 0.1 microns in size!
- Helps Overall HVAC System - Keeps cooling coils clean, boosting the lifespan and efficiency of your entire system
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Carbon Filter - for odor removal is sold separately