The Trion Air Bear Right Angle Media Air Cleaner, part number 447380-002 (new part number 447380-010), provides a clean and controlled indoor air environment in your home. Ideal for installations that normally require a 90 degree duct adaptor. As an added bonus, the Right Angle usually takes about 6-8 inches less space than competitive products which makes it great for basement applications.
Like all Trion whole house media cleaners, The Right Angle is more efficient than ordinary furance filters due to its unique design and high-efficiency media filter which removes dirt, dust, pollen and other microscopic particles down to one micron.
The Air Bear Right-Angle Features:
- 2000 CFM Capacity
- 5" Thick Electrostatically Charged Media Filter
- Outside Dimensions: 25 5/8" Deep x 24 3/8" High x 15 1/2" Wide
- Duct Opening: 24" x 8" or 24" x 10"
- Furnace Opening: 23" x 13 1/2"
- Rugged, Durable Cabinet Consruction
- Space Saving Design
- No electrical components to maintain or replace
- Fast and Easy installation
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on the Cabinet
- MERV 8
- Optional Carbon Post Filter Available for Odor Removal
Reduce your heating and cooling costs today with the Air Bear Right Angle Air Cleaner! Most media filters restrict air flow and subsequently make your HVAC system work harder which in turn makes your engery bills go up. The Trion Right Angle System works as a turning vane, providing even distribution of the air across the Air Bear Media Filter inside. The media filter retains pollutants inside the filter, allowing air to flow freely through the system, which increases efficiency and reduces your cost!