WFCB Frigidaire PureSourcePlus Water Filter
The Frigidaire WFCB replaces the following refrigerator filters:
- 46-9906, 46-9910
- FRRF-100, WF1CB, WF284, WFCB, WSF-1, WSF-4
- 04609906000, 04609910000, 218657600, 218657701, 218710901, 218710902, 218717805, 218732306, 218904501, 218904602, 218907800, 218994101, 240389101, 240389102, 240394501, 46-9906P, 46-9910P, 4609906000, 4609910000, 469906, 469906P, 469910, 469910P, 5303917836, 5303917937, 5303918017, 9906, 9906P, 9910, 9910P
- AP2539088, AP2591529, FRRF100, NGRG-100, NGRG-2000, NGRG100, NGRG2000, PS503619, PS503627, PS890550, PS898866, RC-900, RC101, RC900, RF-100, RF100, RF200, RG-100, RG100, SGF-W1CB-SW, SGF-WCB-SW, SWF1CB, SWFCB, WF-284, WFB
The WFCB PureSourcePlus Frigidaire Water Filter fits all Frigidaire filter-equipped refrigerator models manufactured before 2001. The WFCB water filter replaces part numbers 5303917752, RF-200, RC200, RC-200, RC-101, and Kenmore part number 46-9906. The Frigidaire WFCB filter improves taste and odor, reduces lead, chlorine, cysts, and particulates and is easy to replace. The Frigidaire Puresource filter also meets NSF/ANSI standard 42 for the reduction of 97.80% of Chlorine (Class I) and 99.80% of Particulates (Class I).
This Frigidaire Puresource water filter also meets NSF/ANSI standard 53 for the reduction of 99.70% of Turbidity, 99.30% of Lead, 99.99% of Cysts, 94.2% of 2,4-D (a common herbicide), 94.9% of Atrazine (a herbicide), and 87.5% of Toxaphene (a common pesticide).
WFCB Frigidaire PureSourcePlus Water Filter specifications:
- Part number WFCB
- Replace filter every 6 months
- Does not remove beneficial fluoride
- Reduces lead, cysts, sediment, chlorine, and more
You should replace your Frigidaire Puresource refrigerator filter every six months or if your water has a bad taste or odor.
WFCB Frigidaire PureSourcePlus Water Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review