FXHSC Whole House Water Filter
The GE FXHSC is the correct replacement filter for the following filtration systems:
- GE GNWH38F
- GE GXWH30C
- GE GXWH35F
The FXHSC heavy duty whole house filter is used in filter systems GXWH30C and GXWH35F and also fits most other brands of Whole-House Filter Housings that accept 9.5 x 4.5 inch filters, including Whirlpool WHCF-WHPLBB. The FXHSC will fit most major brands including Culligan, Omni, Pentek, Flotec, and American Plumber. The GE FXHSC is also interchangable with the Pentek R30-BB.
This GE Smartwater FXHSC whole house water filter meets NSF / ANSI standard 42 for Material Requirements Only.
- Reduces sand, sediment, rust
- 30 micron rating
- Capacity: 6 months or 24,000 gallons
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches x 4.5 inches
- Max Temp Rating: 100 Fahrenheit
- Flow Rate: 3 to 10 GPM (based on existing pressure, and water conditions when used in the GE Housing)
The FXHSC should be replaced every 6 months or when flow rate is significantly decreased. Capacity based on manufacturer internal testing and may vary with local water conditions.
FXHSC Whole House Water Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review