Whirlpool PUR 4396710 Replaces Kenmore EDR3RXD1
The Whirlpool 4396710 has been improved and replaced by the Whirlpool EDR3RXD1. The new Whirlpool EveryDrop EDR3RXD1 will be the new replacement refrigerator water filter for your refrigerator. All orders will receive the new Whirlpool EveryDrop EDR3RXD1. With this filter bad chlorine taste and odor are greatly reduced thanks to the activated carbon filter media. That same filter media helps reduce all the nasty stuff often found in water coming into your home. Things like cysts, mercury, and lead can negatively impact your health even in small quantities found in drinking water. As water moves through the filter, impurities and chemicals become trapped, preventing them from being dispensed and consumed by humans or pets. Know your filter is designed to keep your water safe by finding the NSF Certification label. This marker tells you all Whirlpool 4396710 filtration claims are backed up by laboratory testing. To get the most from your refrigerator water filter monitor and replace the filter as recommended. This ensures your water and ice stays cleaner with fewer unappealing tastes and odors, all without reducing beneficial fluoride.
Whirlpool PUR 4396710 - Kenmore 9030 Replacement Specifications:
- Part number: 4396710
- Note: To install filter push until you hear the receiver click into place. Improper installation may cause leaks, damage to flooring and appliances.
- Dimensions: 12"x2-3/4"
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Capacity: 200 gallons; 6 months
- Operating Pressure: 30-120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 Fahrenheit
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 42 & 53
- Retains fluoride in water
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, particulates, lead, mercury, and more
- Compatible with Whirlpool and KitchenAid side-by-side refrigerators with push buttons
- OEM Filter: Yes
- For best performance replace filter as recommended by manufacturer
Note: Do not use with refrigerators with "Fast Fil" or "PUR Measure" dispensers. If your fridge has these features then purchase the Whirlpool 4396841.
The Whirlpool PUR 4396710 - Kenmore 9030 Replacement is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
- 96.5% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 94.9% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 96.3% of Benzene
- 99.6% of O-Dichlorobenzene
- 74.0% of Carbofuran
- 93.3% of Toxaphene
- 97.3% of Chlorine
- 99.7% of Particulates (Class II)
- 99.3% Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.3% Lead at pH 8.5
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 80.8% of Atrazine
- 99.5% of Alachlor
- 99.8% Asbestos
- 95.5% of Endrin
- 99.96% of Ethylbenzene
- 98.9% of Lindane
- 99.98% of Chlorobenzene
- 96.5% of Tetrachloroethylene
- 97.9% of Turbidity
- And more
The Whirlpool PUR 4396710 - Kenmore 9030 Filter Cartridge Replaces the Following Part Numbers:
- FILTER3, FILTER3C
- 04609030000, 09020, 09030, 2260515, 2260538, 2313412, 4396710B, 4396710T, 4396711B
- 4396711, 4396710, 4396711, 4396841, 4396842
- 4396710B, 4396711B, 4396842B, 4396841B
- 4396841P, 4396710P, 4396841P, 4396711P, 4396842P
- 4396841T, 4396710T, 4396711T, 4396841T, 4396842T
- AP3710633, AP3866834
- T1KB1, T1KB2
- T1RFKB1, T1RFKB2, T1RFWB2, T1RFWG2
- T1WB2, T1WB2L
- T1WG2, T1WG2L
- T2RFWG2,T2WG2, T2WG2L, P2RFWG2 (also known as Viking RWFFRSXS)
- T2WG2, T2WG2L
- W10121145, W10121146, W10177635, W10193691, W10186667
- 04609020000, 04609030000
- 46-9020, 469020, 9020, 9020P, 9020B
- 46-9030, 469030, 9030, 9030P, 9030B
- 4396842, 43967842B (also known as W10193691)
- 2260515, 2260538, 2305222, 2305267, 2313412
- PBSS, PB-SS
- PS971185, PS986832,
- P1KB1, P1KB2, P1RFKB1, P1RFKB2
- P1RFWB2, P1RFWG2, P2RFWG2
- P1WB2, P1WB2L, P1WG2, P1WG2L
- P1WB2, P1WB2L,
- P1WG2, P1WG2L
- P2WG2, P2WG2L
The Whirlpool 4396841 replacement is compatible with select side-by-side refrigerators from Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool. Check with your manufacturer to guarantee the filter is compatible with your fridge.
Whirlpool PUR 4396710 Replaces Kenmore EDR3RXD1 Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 15
Write a review
Morgan - Texas
Quick service, good price. How much water do I need to flush with new filter?
Much Better Alternative
ForgetSears - MN
Sears pricing on filters is a rip off. This is first experience with Filters Fast, but so far so good. Pricing is great and delivery was right on time.
Pur Water Filter for Sears Kenmore Fridge
Alan - Pascagoula,MS
I can't give a complete review because I haven't gotten the product yet. I can talk about my experience so far and so far, so good. I was able to order two filters for a little more than what Sears charges for one. Finding the filter on here was easy and they had my filter in stock. Shipping is reasonable. I just hope the rest of the transaction goes smoothly. I've noticed people saying there filter runs out real soon. The filter life is based on time and not dirt. If you use water out of the fridge a lot, maybe you should change them as often as the fridge says. I haven't changed mine in a couple of years and hardly use the ice/ water until recently. I can't wait to get it to see how much difference there is in taste. I'll write another review after I get them. Take care and God bless, Alan
Patrick - Oregon
My first time having to replace my water filter on my new fridge. FiltersFast made it easy. Cheap in cost but not in quality. Highly recommend this company. Will use this company again.
Great service & price
Mikey - Washington State
I've been using these filters for about 5 yrs now and they do a great job. The only downside is their relatively short lifespan. FiltersFast has the best service & pricing I've found ANYWHERE.
Sherry - Arizona
Filters Fast truly live up to their name. You get what you want in a short amount of time and for significantly less than Sears would charge you! I love their reminder system. Gets you ahead of the game. In Arizona, you can sure go through a lot of ice and water in the summer. These guys remind me it's time to order before I'm in 'crisis mode'.
Sears Kenmore Filter
Rich - Florida
I agree w/ many reviewers - Sears is a rip off. Paid $54.98 + 7% Sales Tax at Sears before realizing price at FiltersFast is $29 w/ free shipping the first time.
Sasha - NC
Excellent company! Was supposed to get my filter in a week - got it in 3 days!
Van - arizona
this was the greatest!!! Sears wanted twice the amount I paid here! And I got it in about 3 days!!!!
Sears & service
DJB - Oregon
I agree with many of the above reviews about Sears. They are rip off artists. It would have cost me double waht this company charges for filters. Thank you FiltersFast.
gary - cape cod
great site great prices refridge ia a piece of junk won't buy another thing from sears tech told us to use a hairdryer to thaw out the icemaker. buyer b ware
Mary Ann - Liverpool, NY
I am extremely pleased with the price and service of this website. Much better prices than Sears. I have already recommended this company to others.
chris - pa
I love this place, fast and less $ than any other place.
Sears replacement Filter
Tom - Georgia
I like the ability to use Filters fast because it is fast amd cheaper than Sears. They remind me when I need to change it. Sears is a ripoff artist when it comes to parts and service.
great filter so far
rhonda - whittier
i ordered a filter and its great, Sears wanted $45, to much for there filters and filtersfast.com got it to me in a week.
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go