3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714 Whole House Drop-In Water Filter Cartridge - 2-Pack
You Save: 19%
Filters Fast® FF10C-5-AP Replacement For 3M Aqua-Pure AP117
You Save: 29%
The 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714 Whole House Drop-In Water Filter Cartridge - 2-Pack is a set of chlorine water filters that reduce chlorine taste & odor, dirt, sand, sediment and rust particles from your water. This two pack of 3M Aqua-Pure water filters can be used in the above filtration systems and any other water filter system from major manufacturers requiring a standard size cartridge. The 3M Aqua-Pure AP117 water filter is also a direct replacement for the WHCF-GAC cartridge and WHKF-GAC.
- Brand: 3M Aqua-Pure
- Part Number: AP117, 5541714
- 3M ID Number: 7100057796
- Pack Size: 2
- Filter Life: 6 Months (10,000 Gallons)
- Micron Rating: 5
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 3"
- Flow Rate: 3 gpm
- Note: The AP117 does not fit the Waterpick K-50 or K50 system.
- Use with cold water only
- Graded density for up to 30% longer life
- Specially Formulated High-Absorption Activated Carbon
- Triple Action for Dirt, Rust, Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
How do you install the 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714?
- Turn off the water supply. Press the red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean, and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in the groove.
NOTE: this step is important to ensure a proper housing seal. Make certain the o-ring is seated level in the groove.
- Insert the new 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714 filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. do not overtighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714 cartridge.
- Turn on the water supply. Press the pressure-relief button (if present). check for leaks before leaving installation.
How often should you replace the 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714?
- Changing your 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714 reduce?
The 3M Aqua-Pure AP117, 5541714 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The Aqua-Pure AP117 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
This product has always produced clean tasteful water for an extended period of timeCollected by Trustpilot.com
Shipping was slow. DHL to post office took forever. Order before you run outCollected by Trustpilot.com
Good quality. Have used for several yearsCollected by Trustpilot.com
i like the quality of my domestic water when using these charcoal water filters....Collected by Trustpilot.com
I have been bying this product for a number of years. First rate.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Very satisfied with purchaseCollected by Trustpilot.com
Only water filter I use .Collected by Trustpilot.com
We live in a small town in Missouri. Twenty years ago, the town's drinking water was top notch. Our small town experienced a growth spurt since then. The town's drinking water developed a very putrid odor as our town outgrew our old water system. We tried a Britta water filter on the faucet, but that did not solve the terrible smell when you took a shower, washed laundry, or did dishes in the sink. The aqua pure 117 water filter system did the job for the whole house. Excellent product. Highly recommended. Dave Wicka Willard, Mo.Collected by FiltersFast.com
Our town has purifed well water that is very hard. Toilets and pipes were coated with scale and sediment within 3 months. I installed a 2 stage Aqua-Pure whole house filter and I am very satisifed with the results. Stage 1 is 2 AP420 sediment and scale filters. Stage 2 is two AP117 filters for taste. I change the filters every 5-6 months so the cost is minimal compared to buying questionable bottled water. When I change the Cellulous AP420 it has changed to dark brown from its original snow white color. I have been using this system for 6 years and happy with the results. I have not experienced any drop in water pressure and do not experience any staining from the hard water.Collected by FiltersFast.com
I and my family have used the Aqua Pure 110 and 117 filters for 25 years. I run the water first through the 110 and then the 117, (this isn't hard, they are installed about 2 feet apart where the water leaves the pump and heads to the faucets). I have tested the water repeatedly over the years and it always tests very clean and drinkable. Using a cistern as we do, we want to be safe. We buy trucked in water during dry spells, so it isn't all rain water and I put a some bleach into the water holding tank 6 times a year as the chlorine will kill germs, but these efforts are completely supplimented by the silent, day-to-day workings of the filters. There may be better filters, but the casings, o-rings and entire setup have not failed or broken in a quarter of a century. Thanks!Collected by FiltersFast.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!