Pentek S1-BB Water Filter American Plumber W20CLHD
Note: Pentek has recently changed the design of the Pentek S1-BB. There is no longer any nylon netting encasing the filter.
The Pentek S1-BB replacement water filter can be used in place of the American Plumber W20CLHD and is a general purpose cartridge designed to reduce sand, dirt, sediment, silt, rust, and scale particles in your drinking water. The pleated cellulose construction of this 10 inch water filter allows for maximum dirt-holding capacity. This pleated water filter features a 20 micron rating and is not recommended for use with well-water. Also known as part number 155405 by American Plumber, Culligan, US Filter, and Ametek, this 20 micron water filter measures 10 inches in length with a 4.5 inch diameter.
Pentek S1-BB Specifications:
- Part Number: S1-BB
- Micron Rating: 20
- Service Life: 12,000 gallons; 6 months
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 145 F
- Dimensions: 4-1/2"x 9-3/4"
- Flow rate: 1.2 psi @ 10 GPM
- Service Life: 6 months
- Reduces: sand, rust, sediment, silt, dirt and scale particles
- For more information, view the product manual
The Pentek S1-BB fits the following housings.
- Big Blue 10"
Pentek S1-BB Water Filter American Plumber W20CLHD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go