AquaCera Water Filtration System with Acc.
The AquaCera Imperial In-Line Quick Change system features a highly-efficient Aquacera Sterasyl ceramic filter that filters out more than 99.99% of bacteria, cysts and other particles from your home's water. The new and improved Aquacera IIQC CeraCarb filter also reduces arsenic and fluoride.
The ceramic filter uses a sediment wrap on the outside and a carbon block core on the inside which reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. The IIQC-CC is ideally-suited for commercial and residential drinking water systems, pre and post reverse osmosis filtration, water coolers and food service applications. It is a point of use system, meaning it would be an effective choice as an undersink filtration system.
- Micron rating: 0.5 absolute 100%, 0.2 micron >98%
- Cyst, Cryptosporidium & Giardia: 100%
- Chlorine: >95% 3000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- VOCs: >95% 3000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- Lead Reduction: >95% 1500 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- Bacteriostatic: Silver-impregnated ceramic
- Comes complete with installation kit and faucet (not pictured)
- Filter Dimensions: 3.125" O.D. x 2.875" I.D. x 12.7" L
Also known as IIQCCC and IIQC/DIY/CC.
AquaCera Water Filtration System with Acc. Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet