Doulton Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter W9121709
You Save: 38%
Doulton proudly supports the W3 Project and every purchase of a Doulton product benefits the W3 Charity Project.
The Doulton Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Candle is a water filter that features 1/4 inch Threads. This filter candle reduces contaminants in water while improving taste and odor. The 10 inch short mount (W9121750) is only available via special order. Please check to see which of these two filters your system requires.
Note: We carry the 10 inch Doulton Super Sterasyl filter: the 10 inch long mount (W9121715 - previously known as W9121709).
The DSS1000 is NSF Certified Standard 42 & 53 for the reduction of:
- Taste & Odor 99.99%
- Particulates (rust, sand, sediment, algae) 99.99%
- Cyst (Cryptosporidium & Giardia) 99.99%
- Bacteria (e.Coli, Chlorea, Shigella, Salmonella) 99.99%
- Turbidity 99.69%
- Chlorine 50%
- Guinea Worm 100%
The Doulton Super Sterasyl Specifications :
- .4 GPM Flow Rate
- 2 inches x 10 inches Dimensions
- Short mount does not include wing nut
- Not for sale to residents of California
- Part Number W9121715 (Long Mount-For Gravity Filters)
- Part Number W9121750 (Short Mount). Available only via special order.
Filter should be changed when a decrease in flow occurs.
The Super Sterasyl features 3 stages of filtration:
- First stage: The first stage consists of Doulton supercarb ceramic which provides genuine sub-micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
- Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties, preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Third stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
Doulton Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter W9121709 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet