Doulton Rio 2000 High-Flow Ceramic Water Filter
Doulton proudly supports the W3 Project and every purchase of a Doulton product benefits the W3 Charity Project.
The Doulton Rio 2000 High-Flow Ceramic Water Filter, W9381000 is the newest product from the brand synonymous with top quality drinking water--Doulton. This new, high-flow filtration 6 element filter module fits most industry standard 10" large Housings as well as Doulton Housings. It has a 0.9 micron rating (absolute).
Now you have the option of replacing your standard filter with this patented Doulton ceramic filter module.
Here are some benefits to upgrading to the Doulton Rio:
- 0.9 micron rating (absolute)
- Superior Flow Rate -- up to 520 Gallons per hour (that is over 8 gallons per minute) at 3 bar pressure
- Excellent Flow Even in Low Water Pressure Areas
- No Electricity Required like comparable UV Systems
- Meets ISO Conditions For International Drinking Water Requirements
- Cleanable Filter Surface for Prolonged Life
The Rio 2000 removes or reduces:
- 99.99% Bacteria (E.Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Typhoid, ect.)
- 99.99% Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia)
- Particulates Class I
While the Rio 2000 filter candles may be cleaned for extended life it is recommened to change all the candles at least once per year for optimum performance. Fits most 10" x 4.5" Filter Housings.
We recommend using a sediment pre-filter along with the Rio 2000 for well water applications.
Doulton Rio 2000 High-Flow Ceramic Water Filter Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 1
Write a review
Scott - Michigan
Took a leap and installed without pre-filter for my whole house. Fit right in my existing 10' housing. I've got well water and wanted to see how quick it needed cleaning and how good it worked.
It's been 4 months and I'm very happy with my decision. Cleaning is easy and only takes 10 minutes. I clean it weekly since I notice a slight drop in pressure at that time. Nothing drastic and I could go longer. Eventually I will install a pre-filter like is recommended.
I will continue to use the Doulton 2000 filter and would recommend it to others.