Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Filbur FC-2387 Replacement For Rainbow DSF 50
The Filbur FC-2387 is the correct replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Rainbow DSF 50
- Pentair Pool Products/Rainbow Plastics 17-2464
- Pentair Pool Products/Rainbow Plastics 817-5010
- Waterway Plastics 817-5010
- Unicel C-4405
- Pleatco PRB25SF-PAIR/JH
- Aladdin 12504
The Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
All Filbur Pool & Spa Filters also feature Anti-Microbial technology, or Microban Technology, which prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters.
The Filbur FC-2387 Product Specifications:
- 3 oz.
- Length: 6 5/8"
- Diameter: 4 15/16"
- Top: Open 2 1/8"
- Bottom: Open 2 1/8"
- Square Feet: 50
The Filbur FC-2387 is compatible with hot tubs, pools and filters made by Ahtria, Aqua Leisure, Arizona Pacific, Beachcomber, Beachcraft Spas, Caribbean Spas, Catalina/Caribbean Spas, Clearwater Spas, DFA, Diamante Spas, Discovery Spas, Freedom Spas, Grecian Spas, Hytec Spas, Legend Spas, Lifestyle Spas, Maax Spas (Canada), Moose Mountain Spas, Pentair Pool Products, Rainbow Plastics, Signature Spas, Sundance® Spas, Sunrise Spas, Thermo Spas, Us Tooling & Spas, Waterway Plastics, and others. Original Manufacturer part number 17-2464.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The Filbur FC-2387 Replacement For Rainbow DSF 50 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers: