Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Filbur FC-3077 Replacement For Skim Filter 10 sq. ft.
The Filbur FC-3077 is the compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Skim Filter 10 sq. ft.
- Custom Molded Products 146949
- Custom Molded Products 25249
- Custom Molded Products 378900
- Custom Molded Products 817-0010
- Cyanna Valley Spas (Viking) PWW10
- Icon/Keyes Spas 146949
- Leisure Bay/Rec Warehouse 10146949
- Leisure Bay/Rec Warehouse 25249
- Leisure Bay/Rec Warehouse 378900
- Waterway Plastics 817-0010
- Unicel C-4310
- Pleatco PWW10
- Aladdin 11003
The Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow. Filbur Pool and Spa Filters are completely washable and reusable.
All Filbur Pool & Spa Filters also feature Anti-Microbial technology, or Microban Technology, which prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters.
The Filbur FC-3077 product Specifications:
- Length: 4"
- Diameter: 4 1/4"
- Top: Open 1 15/16"
- Bottom: Open 1 15/16"
- 10 square feet
The Filbur FC-3077 is compatible with hot tubs, pools, and spas made by Accent Spas, Charisma Spas, Custom Molded Products, Diamante Spas, Hollibaugh Spas, Icon Spas, Leisure Bay Spas, Pdc Spas, Phoenician Spas, Rec Warehouse, Sonoma Spas, Spas West, Superior Spas, Thermo Spas, Us Tooling & Spas, Waterway Plastics and others. Original manufacture part number 817-0010.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The Filbur FC-3077 Replacement For Skim Filter 10 sq. ft. is the correct replacement for the following part numbers: