Filbur FC-3963 Replacement Caldera Spa Filter
You Save: 6%
The Filbur FC-3963 replacement antimicrobial filter cartridge is constructed from a Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores to ensure durability and consistent flow. Anti-Microbial technology know as Microban, prevents microbes such as bacteria, mold, fungi and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters.
The Filbur FC-3963 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Caldera 50 (new style)
- Caldera Spas 1019401
- Unicel C-7350
- Pleatco PCD50N
- Aladdin 15051
- Hot tubs, pools and spas made by Caldera Spas.
Filbur FC-3963 Specifications:
- Part number: FC-3963
- Length: 10 3/4"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: Swivel Handle
- Bottom: Open 2 11/16"
- Media Area: 50 sq. ft.
Guide to cleaning Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils.
- To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water. Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Filbur FC-3963 Replacement Caldera Spa Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet