Indoor Air Quality Test Kit, Bio-Scan 400
You Save: 31%
Did you know most indoor air is littered with polutants that make breathing in your own home or office hazardous for your health! Allergies, dry, itchy eyes and throat can all be signs that your indoor air quality is sub-standard. The Bio-Scan 400 screens for common contaminants such as pollen, fibers, dustmites, mold, insect biodetritus, and skin cell fragments.
By pin-pointing what problems you are having with your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), you will then be able to find a solution that fits your needs without wasting money on expensive products that may or may not solve your problem.
Filters Fast has teamed up with Environmental Diagnostics Lab to provide this quality screening kit that will put you well on your way to breathing easier and living a healthier lifestyle.
How it works:
- Stick the one-time-use strip near or in your return air duct.
- Place the Bio-Scan400 sample and chain of custody card in the provided manilla envelope.
- Attach postage and mail the envelope to the specified address.
- Your sample will be tested by an AIHA Accredited Lab.
- Your test results will be emailed back to you within 3-5 days after the lab receives your sample.
- Once you get your test results back Filters Fast will be able to help you choose the right products to suit your IAQ needs.
Easy. Quick. Accurate. And you don't have to pay someone to come out and test for you! These are the same air quality test kits used by Professionals!
Are you in Real Estate, Insurance Claim Adjusting, or an HVAC Engineer? If so, the BioScan-400 Screening Kit is a must have!
Each kit includes only one test kit so if you want to check more than one area you will need to purchase more than one kit.
BUY 2 KITS and SAVE MORE!!
Indoor Air Quality Test Kit, Bio-Scan 400 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet