Honeywell PRO 3000 Non-Programmable Thermostat
You Save: 35%
The Honeywell PRO 3000 is a quality non-programmable thermostat from Honeywell that can be installed in your home to provide basic comfort control. Also known as part number TH3110D1008.
The PRO-3000 Non-programable Digital Thermostat Features:
- Digital Backlit Display - easy to read in any lighting condition
- Basic Operation - easy to use interface
- Precise Comfort Control - high level of accuracy (+/- 1 degree F)
The PRO 3000 can be used to replace the following models:
- Honeywell : T8400, T8401
- White-Rodgers : 1F78-144
- Robertshaw : 8400, 9500
- Totaline : P474-0130, P374-0200
The Honeywell PRO 3000, TH311OD1008 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3 3/16" x 5 3/8" x 1 1/4"
- Setting Temp Range (Farenheit) : 40 to 90 heat ; 50 to 99 cool
- Display Size: 1.32 sq.in.
- Stages: 1 Heat / 1 Cool
- Application: Gas, Oil, or Electric
The PRO3000 is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty and comes complete with operating manual, batteries, and thermastat.
Honeywell PRO 3000 Non-Programmable Thermostat Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet