KX Matrikx +1 01-250-125-975 High Capacity Water Filter
The KX Matrikx +1 01-250-125-975 Filter is a high performance filter used to reduce chemicals, chlorine taste & odor, and VOC's from your drinking water. Powered by Greenblock technology, this filter is manufactured using 100 percent coconut shell carbon, a renewable,and ecologically sustainable material. The MATRIKX +1 Series Filter is also ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, food service, industrial makeup, product rinse, process water, and pre and post-R0 systems which require nearly absolute chlorine reduction. A Sediment Pre-Filter, such as the P5 is recommended to extend the life of the 01-250-125-975.
The KX 01-250-125-975 is NSF/ANSI Tested and Certified for Material Requirements only. This filter was performance tested & verified by Independent Laboratory Testing.
- High VOC Reduction
- High Chemical Absorption
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction
- Extruded Carbon Core to prevent channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines
- 1 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM @ 3.5 psi
- Dimensions: 9.75 inches x 2.5 inches
- Max Temp: 125 °F
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 psi
- Max Differential Pressure: 100 psi
- Capacity: based on contaminant (see below)
- Chlorine 20,000 Gallons
- Chloroform 750 Gallons
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety
- California Prop. 65 compliance
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High Dirt Holding Capacity
- This filter should be changed every 3 to 6 months depending on water quality and usage.
The KX Matrikx +1 01-250-125-975 High Capacity Water Filter is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The KX Matrikx +1 01-250-125-975 High Capacity Water Filter is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!