KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-250-125-975 Water Filter
The KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-250-125-975 replacement water filter is a "Premier Performer" product for its ability to reduce lead, cysts, chlorine, taste & odors, and sediment from your water. All KX +Pb1 filters are made of extruded activated carbon that reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles, therefore making these filters very powerful in many residential and commercial applications. To address water quality concerns it is crucial you invest in a filter rated for a greater service life. The 06-250-125-975 is rated for up to 6,000 gallons and is easy to replace.
KX Matrikx 06-250-125-975 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"x2-1/2"
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Flow Rate: .75 gpm
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- Service Life: 6,000 gallons (Chlorine); 2,500 gallons (Lead)
- Meets NSF Standard: 42 and 53
- High Absorption and Capacity
- Made in the USA
- For more information, click here
The +Pb1 06250125975 Reduces:
- Cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Bad Taste & Odor
The KX Matrikx 06-250-125-975 fits the following water filter housings that require a 9.75 inch by 2.5 inch filter:
- US Filter
- Kleen Plus
- American Plumber
- Other housings
- Fits, but is not limited to, the Pentek 150067, 150164, and 150558 Housings.
KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-250-125-975 Water Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|06-250-125-975 is used in the following Models|
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go