KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-425-200-20 Filter
The KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-425-200-20 Filter is a KX Matrikx "Premier Performer," reducing lead, cysts, chlorine, taste & odors, and sediment from your water.
All KX +Pb1 filters are made of extruded activated carbon that reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Therefore making these filters very powerful in many residential and commercial applications.
The KX Matrikx 06-425-200-20 also meetsNSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma although it has been tested and verified by an independent laboratory.
The +Pb1 Specifications:
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.25"
- 0.5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- NSF 42 Test & Certified for Material Requirements
- High Absorbtion and Capacity
- Flow Rate: 5 GPM @ 6.5 psi drop
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 psi
- Max Operating Temp: 125 F
The +Pb1 0625012520 Reduces:
- Cysts (Gairdia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Bad Taste & Odor
This filter should be changed every 6 months depending on water quality and usage. This filter will fit into Pentek, Ametek, US Filter, Kleen Plus, American Plumber and other brand housings that require a 20"x 4.25" Filter Cartridges. This includes but is not limited to the Culligan 20-ST Housing, and the Pentek 150233 and 150467 Housings.
KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-425-200-20 Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go