Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-425-200-20 Filter
The KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-425-200-20 Filter removes and/or reduces lead, cysts, chlorine, taste and odors, and sediment from your water.
Powered by Greenblock® technology, all KX +Pb1 filters are made from 100 percent coconut shell carbon, a renewable and ecologically sustainable material that reduces soluble lead. The KX +Pb1 also contains a greater number of micro-pores and a carbon surface, which provides better absorption and kinetic dynamics.
The KX Matrikx 06-250-125-20 also meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma although it has been tested and verified by an independent laboratory.
The +Pb1 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.25"
- 0.5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- NSF 42 Test & Certified for Material Requirements
- High Absorbtion and Capacity
- Flow Rate: 5 GPM @ 6.5 psi drop
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 psi
- Max Operating Temp: 125 F
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety
- California Prop. 65 compliance
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High Dirt Holding Capacity
The +Pb1 0625012520 Reduces:
- Cysts (Gairdia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Bad Taste & Odor
This filter should be changed every 6 months depending on water quality and usage. This filter will fit into Pentek, Ametek, US Filter, Kleen Plus, American Plumber and other brand housings that require a 20"x 4.25" Filter Cartridges. This includes but is not limited to the Culligan 20-ST Housing, and the Pentek 150233 and 150467 Housings.