KX Matrikx CR1 19-250-125-20 Carbon Filter
The KX Matrikx CR1 19-250-125-20 Carbon Filter is manufactured using a patented, solid-state extrusion process, which in turn allows this filter to reduce cysts and large volumes and concentrations of chlorine taste and odor from your water. This makes the CR1 filter ideal for use in food service applications.
The KX MATRIKX + CR1 meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma although it was performance tested & certified by independent laboratory testing.
The CR1 19-250-125-20 Specifications:
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 20" x 2.5"
- .5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- NSF 42 Test & Certified for Material Requirements
- High Absorbtion and Capacity
- Flow Rate: up to 5 GPM
- Capacity: 20,000 Gallons
- Max Temp: 125 F
- Max Pressure: 250 psi
The CR1 Reduces:
- Cysts (Gairdia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Bad Taste & Odor
This filter should be changed every 6 months to 1 year depending on water quality and usage. This filter will fit into Pentek, Ametek, US Filter, Kleen Plus, American Plumber and other brand housings that require a 20"x 2.5" Filter Cartridges. This includes but is not limited to the Culligan 20-ST Housing, and the Pentek 150544 and 150576 Housings.
KX Matrikx CR1 19-250-125-20 Carbon Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go