Omnipure Q5640 Q-Series Replacement Cartridge
The Omnipure Q5640 fits the following filter heads, with or without automatic shutoff:
- Omnipure Q-Series Valved Head
- Omnipure Q-Series Non-Valved Head
- Omnipure Twist Tap QNVH B
- Omnipure Twist Tap QNVH C
- Omnipure Twist Tap QNVH J
The Omnipure Q5640 Q-Series Replacement Cartridge is comprised of acid rinsed coconut shell granular activated carbon, which is very efficient at reducing chlorine taste & odor as well as bad tastes & odors, providing you with great tasting water.
The T40 Q-5640 can also be used with the Rayne of Houston (Now Raine Systems) Pure Blue Reverse Osmosis System and Pure Blue Drinking Water System. The Raine Systems part number would be Q5640-60 because the thread size is different. To be able to use the Q5640 as a more economical replacement you would simply need to purchase an Omnipure standard valve head.* Nothing else needs to be changed. You will keep your existing RO Faucet, cold water feed line valve, drain clamp and storage tank.
Other than the thread size and price there is no different between the Q5640 & Q5640-60. So keep the same performance and pay less!
- Coconut GAC Media
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- 1 Year or 2500 Gallon Capacity
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temp: 100 Fareheit
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches x 12 inches
The Q5640 should be replaced every year depending on water quality and usage.
*Please note, however, that the Q5640 will not work with dual filter systems.
Omnipure Q5640 Q-Series Replacement Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go