Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Applied Membranes M-T1512A18 RO Membrane
The Applied Membranes M-T1512A18 is the correct replacement for the following:
- Standard 2"x 12" Home Reverse osmosis Membrane Housings
The Applied Membranes M-T1512A18 RO Membrane is constructed of DOW RO Flat Sheet that is NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed for material requirements only. Performance conditions are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi applied pressure, feed water temperature of 77 degrees Fahrenheit, feed water pH 2-11 and 15% recovery. Also known as part number M-T1512A18, the Applied Membranes RO element is designed for use in 2" residential reverse osmosis systems.
Applied M-T1512A18 Reverse Osmosis Water Membrane Specifications:
- Made in USA
- Part M-T1512A18
- Gallons Per Day: 18
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed
- Minimum Salt Rejection: 96%
- DOW RO Flat Sheet Membrane
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98%
- Dimensions 1.5" x 10" x 11.75"
- Membrane permeate flow may vary
- Maximum operation pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
If the membrane fits loosely, you will probably need to wrap a few layers of tape near one end to give it a tight fit. A loose fit of the membrane could result in a higher permeate TDS. This Applied M-T1512A18 RO element can be used as a replacement in home reverse osmosis systems and is a substitution for the following RO models:
- Farris Genesis ROS4
- Farris Genesis ROS4-3
- FilterCold/Honeywell RO-5
- FilterCold/Honeywell RO-9100
- FilterCold/Honeywell AV180
- Osmotik T112-18
- PuRO Twist 3000 TFC 15
- PuRO Twist 4000 TFC 15
- Rainsoft TFC-RS12-16
- RO Ultratec TF-1512-18
This RO membrane produces 18 gallons of high quality water per day and has a reputation for consistent optimum performance and reliability. The maximum operating temperature of the Applied RO Membrane is 113 degrees Fahrenheit (45 degrees Celsius).