Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Applied Membranes M-T1812A150 RO Membrane
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A150 can be used in the following applications:
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A150 RO Membrane is a reverse osmosis membrane element produced with quality material and is industry-leading water filter. This Applied Membranes filter, also known by part number M-T1812A75, measures 11.75" x 10" x 1.75" (or 29.85cm x 25.4 cm x 5 cm) and has a flow rate of 150 gallons per day for the processing and filtration of higher amounts of water. Cleaner and purer drinking water is much more achievable with this RO water filter.
This water filter is versatile enough to be used in both residential and commercial applications based on your water filtration needs. This RO filter reduces impurities found in drinking water in order to improve taste and reduce odor.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A150 RO Membrane Specifications:
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.94"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 150 gallons/day (568 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
Performance Specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.