AquaClear 110 Power Filter (new AquaClear 500)
You Save: 10%
The AquaClear A620 accepts the following substitute filter accessories:
- AquaClear Ammonia Remover for AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filter System (A621)
- AquaClear Zeo-Carb Inserts for AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filter System (A624)
The AquaClear 110 Power Filter System (A620) is a 3 stage aquarium filter unit for aquariums up to 110 gallons. It hangs on the side or back of your aquarium and provides constant filtration and recirculation of the water in your aquarium. The AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filter System uses three stages for superior water quality in aquariums, including a mechanical filter, chemical filter, and biological filter. The three aquarium filters used in the AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filter System include:
- Stage 1 - Mechanical Filter: AquaClear Foam Filter Pad for AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filter (A623) uses porous foam to capture large particles and impurities
- Stage 2 - Chemical Filter: AquaClear Carbon Pack for AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filter (A622) utilizes activated carbon to absorb unwanted odors, discolorations, and filter other impurities and contaminants
- Stage 3 - Biological Filter: AquaClear BioMax Filter Media for AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filter (A1374) is enriched with oxygen and provides beneficial bacterial growth to reduce toxic ammonia and nitrite for a cleaner aquarium
The AquaClear 110 Aquarium Filtration System is engineered for high performance in aquariums up to 110 gallons, providing maximum filter surface area and optimum filter dwell times to provide superior aquarium filtration. Compared to many other aquarium power filters, the AquaClear 110 runs smoothly and quietly. It is designed for easy maintenance and quick filter changes.
The AquaClear 110 Aquarium Power Filter System is also known by Hagen part number A-620. It was formerly known as the AquaClear 500 Aquarium Filter System.
AquaClear 110 Power Filter (new AquaClear 500) Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet