AquaClear 20 Power Filter (formerly AquaClear 100)
The AquaClear A595 accepts the following substitute filter accessories:
- AquaClear Ammonia Remover for AquaClear 20 Aquarium Filter System (A596)
- AquaClear Zeo-Carb Inserts for AquaClear 20 Aquarium Filter System (A599)
The AquaClear 20 Power Filter System (A595) is a 3-stage aquarium filter unit for aquariums up to 20 gallons. It hangs on the side or back of your aquarium and provides constant filtration and recirculation of the water in your aquarium. The AquaClear 20 Aquarium Filter System uses three stages for superior water quality in aquariums, including a mechanical filter, chemical filter, and biological filter.
AquaClear A595 20 Aquarium Filter System Specifications:
- Product Number: A595 and Hagen A-595
- Runs smoothly and quietly
- Hangs on the side or back of aquarium
- Provides constant filtration and recirculation of aquarium water
- For use in aquariums up to 20 gallons
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Quick filter changes
- 3-stage Aquarium Filter Unit
- Stage 1 uses a Mechanical Filter: AquaClear Foam Filter Pad for AquaClear 20 Aquarium Filter (A598) uses porous foam to capture large particles and impurities
- Stage 2 uses a Chemical Filter: AquaClear Carbon Pack for AquaClear 20 Aquarium Filter (A597) utilizes activated carbon to absorb unwanted odors, discolorations, and filter other impurities and contaminants
- Stage 3 uses a Biological Filter: AquaClear BioMax Filter Media for AquaClear 20 Aquarium Filter (A1370) is enriched with oxygen and provides beneficial bacterial growth to reduce toxic ammonia and nitrite for a cleaner aquarium
- Formerly known as the AquaClear 100 Aquarium Filter System.
The AquaClear 20 Aquarium Filtration System is engineered for high performance in aquariums up to 20 gallons, providing maximum filter surface area and optimum filter dwell times to provide superior aquarium filtration. Compared to many other aquarium power filters, the AquaClear 20 runs smoothly and quietly.
It works very good! The only problem I had was that my power went out one day and it made the filter not work anymore so I have to go buy a new one! Other then that it's very easy to take care of and easy to put together!Collected by FiltersFast.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!