Replacement for Model Culligan US600
Culligan Block Carbon Filter D20
The Culligan Block Carbon Filter D20 reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine from your drinking water. The Culligan D20 water filter can be used in the following Culligan under sink filter systems: Culligan US600, Culligan US-600, and Culligan US-600A.
Culligan classifies the D20 water filter as a Level 1 filtration product, meaning it offers basic filtration. Specifically, the Culligan D-20 filter removes the taste and odor of chlorine. With a Culligan Carbon Filter, water from the tap will no longer smell or taste like chlorine.
Culligan D20 Filter Specifications:
- Type: Carbon Block Water Filter
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC Filter)
- Application: City Water or Treated Well Water
- Filter Life: 1000 gallons or 12 months per filter
- Culligan Filtration Level 1 - Basic Filtration
This is a genuine Culligan water filter also known as the Culligan D-20 or Culligan D-20-A. This replacement Culligan water filter has been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 42.
Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936. Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!
Culligan Block Carbon Filter D20 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|D-20A is used in the following Models|
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go