Culligan Large Capacity Scale Inline Filter
The Culligan Large Capacity Scale Inline Filter (TS-500) is a large polyphosphate crystal/carbon inline water filter that inhibits scale, reduces chlorine taste and odor, and prevents the damaging buildup of lime, sediment, and other impurities.
The Culligan TS-500 is equipped with 1/4" FNPT (female pipe threads) on both ends. This inline water filter includes the needed 1/4" compression fittings and Teflon tape for easy installation on standard 1/4" brass, copper, or plastic water lines.
This large capacity inline scale filter is disposable. It is a cold water inline filter, and it must be protected against freezing in order to avoid cracking and water leakage.
Culligan Large Capacity Inline Filter (TS-500):
- Temp. Range: 40-100 F
- Press. Range: 30-125 PSI
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" L x 2 1/2" D
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" FNPT (both ends)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM
- Media: Polyphosphate Crystal/Carbon
- Filter Life: 2500-4000 gallons or 12 months
The Culligan TS-500 Large Capacity Inline Scale Filter is interchangable with the following filters:
- Ametek TS-500 (TS500)
- Culligan No. 155326
- Culligan No. 155326-01
- Pentek TS-500 (TS500)
- US Filter TS-500 (TS500)
Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!
Culligan Large Capacity Scale Inline Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go