Donaldson P-GS Steam Filter Element 10/30
The Donaldson P-GS Steam Filter Element 10/30 can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Steam filtration - breweries, chemicals, food & beverage, plastics, pharmaceuticals
- Gas filtration - carbon dioxide, compressed air, nitrogen, tank ventilation
- Liquid filtration - chemicals, coolants, paints, syrups, water
The Donaldson P-GS Steam Filter Element 10/30 is a stainless steel filter element manufactured through the process of sintering. This filter element boasts a 5 micron rating that improves the quality of steam in order to increase the service life of filter elements in need of sterilization. This culinary steam filter has a high dirt holding capacity and has welded end caps that resist steam and aggressive gases.
This process steam filter features a heavy duty design for durability and high performance. It has a 72 psi rating for maximum differential pressure and an operating temperature range of -60 F to 400 F. The Donaldson P-GS also meets FDA requirement for food contact and is regenerated to reduce differential pressure drop, as well as prevent the buildup of contaminants.
Donaldson P-GS Steam Filter Element 10/30 Specifications:
- 5 micron filter
- Element size: 10/30
- 304 SS welded end caps
- Operating temp. range: -60 F to 400 F
- Filtration surface: 0.54 sq. ft. per 10" element
- For steam filtration, gas filtration, and liquid filtration
- 316L sintered stainless steel filter media construction
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!