Everpure Costguard CG5-20 Carbon Water Filter
The Everpure Costguard CG5-20 Carbon Water Filter is a carbon block water filtration cartridge also known as part number EV9108-25. This carbon water filter reduces particles, sediments, odor and chlorine taste as small as 5 microns. Everpure CG5-20 Replacement Filter is manufactured from FDA compliant materials.
The temperature rating for the Everpure Costguard Filter is from 40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. This Everpure Carbon Block Water Filter is protected by a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate pre-filter called Endurawrap. This pre-filter increases the life of the Everpure Costguard Filter by trapping sediments that normally clog carbon block filters.
Everpure Costguard Replacement Filter Cartridge specifications:
- NSF 42 Certifications
- Everpure CG5-20 flow rate: 2 gpm
- Everpure CG5-20 dimensions: 20" x 2.87"
- Everpure CG5-20 capacity: 12,000 gallons
- Everpure CG5-20 cartridge style: Drop-in
- Everpure CG5-20 filter media: carbon block
- Everpure CG5-20 temperature rating 40 - 180 degrees Fahrenheit
The drop-in design of this CG5-20 Replacement Water Cartridge fits most 20" standard housing canisters made by: CostGuard, OmniFilter, U.S. Filter, Pentek, Plymouth and American Plumber. Everpure recommends that you change your water filter every 6 to 12 months for optimum performance and low maintenance costs, and don't forget to recycle your used water filters. The working pressure of this CG5-20 Replacement Cartridge is 30 - 125 psi.
Everpure Costguard CG5-20 Carbon Water Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go