Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Everpure EV9327-44 Insurice Quad Filtration System
Everpure EV9327-44 Insurice Quad Filtration System is ideal for the following application:
- Ice Machines
Everpure EV932744 Insurice Quad Filtration System reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants for clean and high quality water for ice machine applications. Everpure's 10" pre-filter reduces dirt and particles, while Fibredyne submicron carbon block technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts.
Everpure EV9327-44 Insurice Quad Filtration System Features and Specifications:
- Part Numbers: EV9327-44 or EV932744
- Fibredyne II media inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge.
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean.
- Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Media: Fibredyne submicron carbon block
- Filtration: Up to 5 microns
- Inlet Connection: 3/4"
- Outlet Connection: 3/4"
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 10.0 gpm
- Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100 degrees Fahrenheit Rated Capacity: 60,000 Gallons (227,124 L)
- Product Dimensions: 19.5" x 29.36" X 6.75"
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Electrical Connection: None required
- Battery Life: 7 to 10 years
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Operating Weight: 43 lbs
- Replacement Cartridges: EV9534-12 and EV9692-31
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty (See printed warranty for details): 5 year Everpure system; 1 year Everpure replaceable elements (filter cartridges and water treatment cartridges)
A big advantage of the Everpure PF-4FCS is that it reduces ice machine problems caused by scale build up from dirt and dissolved minerals. The cartridge contains integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition, which reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump. In addition, New Fibredyne II media inhibits the growth of bacteria.
Everpure inline water filters should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program. Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating. Never use a saddle valve for connection. Do not connect system to water-cooled condenser. Install vertically with cartridges hanging down and allow 2 1⁄2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement. Flush cartridges by running water through system for five minutes at full flow.