Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Everpure EV962705 7CC-BW Foodservice Water Filter
The Everpure EV962705 7CC-BW Foodservice Filter is the correct replacement for the following:
- Everpure MRS-100CC System
- Everpure MRS-225CC System
- Everpure MRS-350CC System
The Everpure EV962705 7CC-BW Foodservice Water Filter is used in Everpure Mineral Reduction Systems. This problem-solving filter cartridge is used for extremely turbid water, where granular activated carbon technology reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as other contaminants. The Everpure EV962705 filter replacement is certified NSF/ANSI Standards 53 and 42 for water treatment systems designed to reduce non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor and particulates. It is also designed to reduce health-related contaminants such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether).
Everpure EV962705 7CC-BW Foodservice Filter Specifications:
- Uses up to 350 GPD
- Adds minerals back into water
- NSF/ANSI Standards 53 and 42
- For mineral reduction systems
- Calcite Feeder cartridge application
- Capacity Rate: 30,000 gallons (113,562L)
- Sub-micron filter cartridge allows setting a blend of filtered and RO water
- Used in Everpure MRS-100CC, Everpure MRS-225CC and Everpure MRS-350CC Systems
The Everpure EV962705 7CC-BW Foodservice Water Filter is a sub-micron cartridge replacement allows setting a blend of filtered and reverse osmosis water. This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before or after the system.