Everpure Insurice i20002 Single System
The Everpure Insurice i20002 Single System reduces cysts, total dissolved solids (TDS), the taste and odor of chlorine, and scale build-up to deliver clean, delicious water to your ice application. This cartridge also reduces maintenance and service costs with its self-contained scale inhibitor feed, which allows your ice machine to function at its full capacity and reduces scale and clogging of lines. That translates into less maintenance costs for you or your business.
Because the i20002 features a precoat submicron technology that filters out particles as small as 0.5 micron, it also reduces asbestos fibers and cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
Everpure Insurice i2002 System Product Specifications:
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gallons per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Temp. Range: 35 - 100 F
- Press. Range: 10 - 125 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 26.69" x 8.04" x 5.25"
- Intended Applications: Cubers up to 750 lbs a day; Flakers up to 1,500 lbs. a day.
- Tested to: NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
The replacement cartridge for this system is the i20002 Replacement Cartridge, part no. EV9612-22. Recycle Everpure cartridges through the company's "Sip, Save, Recycle" program.
View this product's brochure here.
Everpure Insurice i20002 Single System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go