Everpure Insurice i20002 Twin Filter System
The Everpure Insurice i20002 Twin System reduces cysts, total dissolved solids (TDS), the taste and odor of chlorine, and scale build-up to deliver clean, healthy water to your ice application. This system uses two i20002 cartridges, and thus boasts twice the capacity and flow rate of the Insurice i20002 Single System. The system's manifold features a water shut off, flushing valve and an outlet pressure gauge.
This cartridge also reduces maintenance and service costs with its self-contained scale inhibitor feed, which allows your ice machine to function at its full capacity and reduces scale and clogging of lines. That translates into less maintenance costs for you or your business.
Because the i20002 features a precoat submicron technology that filters out particles as small as 0.5 micron, it also reduces asbestos fibers and cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
Everpure Insurice i2000 2 System Product Specifications:
- Capacity: 18,000 gallons
- Flow Rate: 3.34 gallons per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Temp. Range: 35-100 F
- Press. Range: 10-125 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Dimensions: 25.26" x 16.6" x 5.5"
- Intended Applications: Cubers up to 1,450 lbs a day; Flakers up to 2,200 lbs. a day.
- Tested to: NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
View this product's brochure here.
Everpure Insurice i20002 Twin Filter System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go