Culligan FM15A Faucet Filter and Cartridge
You Save: 13%
This Culligan FM15A water faucet filter reduces sediment, turbidity (cloudiness), atrazine, lindane, particulates (class 1), cryptosporidium cysts and giardia cysts in addition to removing chlorine taste and odor. Delicious, filtered drinking water is one easy, no tools required installation away. Culligan water faucet filters can be installed in either right or left hand orientation, and can be turned on or off with the diverter valve. This filter system will fit most aerator faucets.
Culligan FM-15A Specifications:
- Part number: FM-15RA
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Color: White
- Press. Range: 30 - 100 PSI
- Temp. Range: 40 - 100 F
- Flow Rate: 0.6 GPM at 60 PSI
- Filter Life: 2 months or 200 gallons
- Replacement Filter Cartridge: FM-15RA
- Culligan Filtration Level 3 - Advanced Filtration
- Includes: FM-15A Faucet Filter and FM-15RA Filter Cartridge (01020344)
Replace your Culligan FM15RA filter cartridge ever 2 months or 200 gallons for best results. This Culligan sink faucet filter has been independently tested and certified by NSF International.
Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936. Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!
Culligan FM15A Faucet Filter and Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet