Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Fluval 14002 C3 Aquarium Power Filter System
The Fluval C3 Aquarium Power Filter System (14002) is a 5 stage aquarium filter unit for aquariums up to 50 gallons. It hangs on the side of your aquarium and provides constant and thorough filtration of the water in your aquarium. The Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter System is the first aquarium power filter which uses five stages for superior water quality, featuring 2 mechanical filter layers, 1 chemical filter layer, and 2 biological filter layers. The five aquarium filters used in the Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter System include:
- Stage 1 - Mechanical Filter: Fluval Foam Pad for Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter (14006) uses porous foam filter to capture large particles and impurities
- Stage 2 - Mechanical Filter: Fluval Poly Foam Pad for Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter (14009) uses a dense poly foam pad filter layer to remove fine debris
- Stage 3 - Chemical Filter: Fluval Carbon Packs for Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter (14012) uses activated carbon to absorb unwanted odors, discolorations, and other impurities and contaminants
- Stage 4 - Biological Filter: Fluval Bio Screen for Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter (14021) blocks debris from entering the biological stage while the micro weave core provides large surface area for more thorough filtration
- Stage 5 - Biological Filter: Fluval C-Nodes for Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter (14023) are enriched with oxygen and used in the Fluval Biological Trickle Chamber to reduce toxic ammonia and nitrite for a cleaner aquarium
Other Stage 3 chemical filter accessories are also available for the Fluval C3 Aquarium Filtration System which can be used instead of the Fluval Carbon Packs if needed or desired, including:
- Fluval Ammonia Remover for Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter System - 3 pack (14015)
- Fluval Zeo-Carb Inserts for Fluval C3 Aquarium Filter System - 3 pack (14018)
The Fluval C3 Aquarium Filtration System is engineered for high performance, providing maximum filter surface area and optimum filter dwell times to provide superior aquarium filtration. The extendable intake strainer features a unique design to prevent clogging, while the patented re-filtration control system enables the Fluval C3 power filter to slow the water output in order to simultaneously increase filtration dwell time within the unit, which results in cleaner water within your aquarium.
Compared to other aquarium power filters, the Fluval C3 runs smoothly and quietly. It is designed for quick and easy maintenance, with many built in features to remind you when the filter components need cleaning or replacement.
Other Fluval aquarium filtration systems are available for both smaller and larger aquariums, including the Fluval C2 Aquarium Power Filter System (14001) for aquariums up to 30 gallons and the Fluval C4 Aquarium Power Filter System (14003) for aquariums up to 70 gallons.
The Fluval C3 Aquarium Power Filter System is also known by Hagen part number 14002.