GE WB2X9760 Range Hood Comp Filter for JN635S1BB
You Save: 27%
The compatible GE range hood filter WB2X9760 is a charcoal filter that captures offensive odors that would otherwise recirculate over your stove, imparting off-tastes and odors to your food and meals. The WB2X9760 compatible Hood Range Filter is used in the GE JN635S1BB Electric Stove Range Hood and other GE Hotpoint range hoods.
This replacement kitchen ventilation carbon filter is a compatible replacement for many microwaves and oven range hood filter types and styles including the:
- Broan 99010113
- Broan 99010187
- Gemline RF100
- >General Electric WB2X9760
- General Electric WB2X2891
- Plus other compatible ductless oven range hoods and microwaves which use a filter of this size
WB2X9760 Compatible GE Vent Range Hood Air Filter:
- Dimensions: 10 7/16" x 11 7/16" x 3/8"
- Filter Media: Odor absorbing carbon fiber sheet surrounded by two layers of expanded metal
- Filter Life: About 9-12 months though it varies depending on microwave and/or oven range hood usage
The GE WB2X9760 compatible charcoal hood range filter should be replaced every six to 12 months, as needed.
GE WB2X9760 Range Hood Comp Filter for JN635S1BB Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 1
Write a review
GE range hood filter wb2x9760
Carol - Maryland
This is a genuine GE filter and comes in a GE parts box. Filters fast did a good job of double boxing it so it was not crushable in the mail. However it is not as good quality as the previous design with the same part number, which I bought 5 years ago. It only has the polyester mesh and the carbon filter it does not include the woven paper middle filter that caught most of the grease. It might work just as well but I was surprised. Next time I will not pay for oem but will buy a replacement for half the price.