General Aire Regulating Electronic Ballast HOTC-1
The GeneralAire HOTC-1 Regulating Electronic Ballast is the correct replacement part for the following General Aire Systems:
- GeneralAir PCO2450 VectorFlo Air Purifier
The GeneralAir 4884 is the UL-listed regulating electronic ballast for General Air PCO2450 VectorFlo Air Purifier Systems. The General Air HOTC-1 is a 120/240 VAC component that has a 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The General Aire VectorFlo PCO2450 utilizes UV light's pollutant-fighting technology to significantly reduce airborne contaminants that circulate throughout an air heating and cooling system. This strong power provides much higher contaminant reduction levels and results in drastically improved air quality indoors.
General Air HOTC-1 Regulating Electronic Ballast Specifications:
- Part Number: 4884 or General Aire HOTC-1
- Easy installation
- Includes 1 Regulating Electronic Ballast
- Electrical: 120 VAC / 240VAC
- UL Listed Regulating Electronic Ballast
- 5-Year Ballast Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
It is recommended that GeneralAir Air Purifier systems are maintained and cleaned on a regular basis for best results. The U.V. lamps in this air purifying system should be replaced every 2 years, or after 18,000 hours of use. GeneralAire is also found as GeneralAir, General Air and General Aire.
General Aire Regulating Electronic Ballast HOTC-1 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|4884 is used in the following Models|
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go