HM Digital PTDS-4TM Pocket Size TDS Meter w/ Temp
You Save: 18%
The HM Digital PTDS-4TM Pocket Size TDS Meter with Temperature Gauge is a hand held digital water quality tester which is used to test the amount of total dissolved solids (TDS) and other impurities in water. This pocket size HM Digital water test TDS meter is the smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market. Useful for both consumers and hobbyists, it can be used to test your drinking water along with pools, spas, jacuzzis, aquariums, hydroponic systems, water for alcohol brewing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, hydroponics, water coolers, colloidal silver, and much more.
The HM Digital TDS-4TM has a multitude of advanced water quality testing features. It measures potentially harmful total dissolved solids in the range of 0-9990 parts per million (PPM). It also measures water temperature using an internal digital thermometer and has an automatic temperature compensation (ATC) feature along with a hold function which saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
HM Digital TDS-4TM Pocket Size TDS Tester Specifications:
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Weight: 1.2 Ounces
- TDS/EC Resolution: 1 PPM
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 1.1" x .5"
- TDS Range: 0-9990 PPM (mg/L)
- Dimensions: 5.5 x .9 x .55 inches
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Temperature Range: 32 - 176 degrees Fahrenheit
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included); Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 33 to 122 degrees Farenheit
- Dual Range Measurement: Measures from 0 - 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'X10' image
The HM Digital TDS-4TM is factory calibrated with a 342 PPM NaCl solution. The TDS meter can be recalibrated with a mini screwdriver.
The housing of this digital HM Digital water quality tester is water-resistant, and the meter shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use. It also has a data-hold function and low-battery indicator. It comes equipped with a cap and batteries.
Full instructions for use of the HM Digital TDS-4TM are included with the packaging.
HM Digital PTDS-4TM Pocket Size TDS Meter w/ Temp Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet