Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
HM Digital QC-1 TDS & Conductivity Monitor
The HM Digital QC-1 can be used to test water for the following:
- Conductivity levels
The HM Digital QC-1 TDS & Conductivity Monitor is a monitor that checks your water for conductivity levels and TDS (total dissolved solids). This conductivity monitor features eight programmable set points done by dip switch and bright LED lights for visibility. Simplicity is a major factor of this HM Digital conductivity meter, also known by part number QC-1.
Installation is quick and the QC-1 is easy to use. In addition, this TDS monitor features a Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Deionization (DI) monitor for versatility. HM Digital's TDS meter is factory Calibrated to 100 ppm NaCl, rendering recalibration unncessary.
HM Digital QC-1 TDS & Conductivity Monitor Specifications:
- Fittings: 1/4"
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Battery life: Approx. 1 year
- Max. set point: 50 ppm (100 uS)
- TDS/EC Range: 0-5000 ppm (10,000 uS)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 39.7 g (1.4 oz.) (not including sensor)
- Mur-lok Quick-Connect T-fitting: 1/4 inch" standard
- Power source: 4 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
The Quick Check Monitor features a red light that indicates if "service" is needed and a green light to indicate if the water is "good."