Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Honeywell Prestige RedLINK Thermostat - White/Gray
The Honeywell White/Gray Prestige RedLINK Thermostat is the correct component used with the following:
- Used with RedLINK accessories
- THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module
The Honeywell White/Gray Prestige RedLINK Thermostat is a high definition, 2-wire color touch screen thermostat used for residential or light commercial applications designed with RedLINK technology. It features a 7-Day programmable feature and has three assignable sets of universal IAQ contacts to control humidification, dehumidification and ventilation. This RedLINK thermostat has four assignable sensor inputs on the equipment interface module that can be used for wired sensors or dry contact devices.
Honeywell 2-Wire IAQ White/Gray Thermostat Specifications:
- 2-Wire IAQ Thermostat
- Power Method: Hardwired
- RedLINK wireless communication
- Color: White front and Gray sides
- 7-Day Multiple Day Programming or Non-Programmable
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" (High) x 4 1/2" (Wide) x 7/8" (Deep)
- Used with THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module and RedLINK accessories
- Applications: Up to 4 stages of Heat/2 Cool with Heat Pumps or 3 Heat/2 Cool with Conventional Systems
- Operating temperature: 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsius) to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (48.9 degrees Celsius)
The Honeywell White/Gray Prestige RedLINK Thermostat comes standard with a return and discharge air temperature sensor to measure Delta T. The wireless range of the equipment interface module can be extended by connecting a THM4000R1000 Wireless Adapter to the ABCD terminals. It keeps a searchable history of alerts and setting changes to the thermostat which helps to determine if there is a system malfunction or by user error.