Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Hydro Life 310-HF Replacement Sediment Filter
Everyone wants more of everything so we are happy to offer the Hydro Life 310-HF replacement sediment high flow water filter. At 20 inches in length the spun polypropylene design ensures more water meets the filter media so fewer contaminants enter your 1 or more post filters. This is crucial for users who have limescale problems with their large ice machines or steamers. Pre-filters act as a barrier to sediment, dirt, and rust for carbon and KDF media filters that can see a drop in performance and longevity if these pollutants enter the cartridge. Post filters can handle these containment just fine, but we would rather they didn't. So we decided to offer you this inexpensive sediment filter to try and persuade you into helping keep you commercial and industrial equipment running efficiently.
Hydro Life 310-HF Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: 310-HF (52647)
- Filter Media: Spun polypropylene
- Dimensions: 2"x20"
- MERV Rating: 2.5
- Inlet/ Outlet Connections: 1/2" FPT
- Filter Life: 3,000 gallons; 3~6 months (poor water quality can greatly diminish filter life)
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 20-100 PSI Non-Shock
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 F
- NSF Test and Certified for Standard: 42
- Usage: Ice machines, steamers, or other equipment
- For more information, click here
The Hydo Life 310 Reduces:
- Listed contaminants may not be in your water
The Hydro Life 310 Replacement is Compatible With The Following Models: