Hydronix 10" String Wound Filter - 100 Micron
The Hydronix SWC-25-10100 is a 100 micron polypropylene filter designed to reduce sand, silt, dirt, rust and scale particles in well and municipal water. Our 10" water filter housings will accomodate this string wound filter cartridge and provide filtration in both residential and commercial applications at an economical price.
The Hydronix polypropylene string wound filters are made of 100% polypropelene cord. These water filter cartridges are a direct replacement for the Liquatec SWF-25-10100.
Hydronix string wound filter cartridge SWC-25-10100:
- 100 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 9 7/8" x 2 1/2"
- Temp Range: 40-165 F
- Reduces: Sand, silt, dirt, rust and scale particles
- Media: Wound Polypropylene (PP) Cord
When water pressure levels decrease, it is time to change your polypropylene filter. Hydronix string wound polypropylene filters are not intended to filter water that is microbiologically unsafe.
Hydronix 10" String Wound Filter - 100 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go