Hydronix 20" Sediment Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron
The Hydronix SDC-25-2001 fits the following filter housings:
- Liquatec SDF-25-2001
- Pentek 155304-43
- Watts FPMB1-20
- Filter housings requiring a standard 20 inch sediment filter cartridge
The Hydronix 20" Sediment Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron is made with 100% polypropylene that is resistant to chemicals and reduces waterborne contaminants like silt, sediment, rust and sand. The graded density filter provides a higher dirt holding capacity over standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges.
This polypropylene water filter has four layers, outside-in flow, and step-by-step 1 micron filtration that effectively retain particles while extending the life with a lower pressure drop. This 1 micron water filter is surfactant free, binder free and adhesive free. This 20 inch water filter is widely used as pre-filtration for reverse osmosis systems and post-filtration for granular activated carbon (GAC) filters.
The Hydronix SDC-25-2001 specifications:
- 1 micron rating
- Dimensions: 2 1/2 inches x 20 inches
- Flow rate: 0.6 psi @ 10 gpm
- Replace filter every 6 months
- Fits standard 20 inch filter housings
- Operating temperature: 40 degrees to 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Replacement for Liquatec SDF-25-2001 Sediment Filter, Pentek 155304-43 and Watts FPMB1-20
The operating temperature is 40 degrees to 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use this with microbiologically unsafe water without adequate disinfection. Change your filter every 6 months for optimum performance, based on water quality and usage.
Hydronix 20" Sediment Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go