Hydronix 10" Inline Coconut Carbon Filter 1/4"FNPT
The Hydronix ICF-10 is a 10" inline coconut carbon filter with a 1/4" FNPT port. Capable of filtering to 5 microns, this activated carbon filter removes unpleasant odor and taste as well as sediment from water. Granular activated carbon filter cartridges, commonly called GAC filters, are designed for use with coffee and ice makers, refrigerators and reverse osmosis systems.
The Hydronix ICF-10 is a direct replacement for the Liquatec IAC-10, the Watts IACRO and the Pentek 255521 also called the GS-10RO-B.
Depending on water quality and usage, Hydronix inline water filter cartridges will need to be replaced annually. In most cases, this equates to changing your coconut carbon filter every 2000 gallons.
Hydronix coconut shell GAC filter ICF-10:
- 5 Micron Rating
- Temp Range: 35-100 F
- Max Flow: .5 GPM (1.9 LPM)
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 BAR)
- Dimensions: 10" x 2"
- Reduces: Sediment and unpleasant taste and odor
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon
Hydronix 10" Inline Coconut Carbon Filter 1/4"FNPT Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go