Hytrex GX75-9-78 75 Micron Sediment Filter
The Hytrex GX75-9-78 is the correct replacement for the following:
- Reverse Osmosis Systems requiring 9 7/8" media
The Hytrex GX75-9-78 Sediment Filter is constructed of thermally bonded micro fibers of polypropylene that strengthens this filter cartridge and traps waterborne particles such as rust, dirt and sediment. High dirt holding capacity gives the filter replacement longer life with fewer change outs. This sediment depth filter does not contain any wetting agents, antistatic agents, binders or solvents.
Hytrex GX75-9-78 Sediment Cartridge Filter specifications:
- 75 Micron Filter
- Fast rinse-up feature
- FDA Title 21 approved
- NSF Standard 42 certified
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 9 7/8"
- Polypropylene depth filtration
- Patented microfiber technology
- Maximum operating temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit @ 15 PSID
- Maximum operating differential pressure: 35 PSID @ 100 degrees Fahrenheit
The typical applications for this sediment water filter cartridge includes: bottled water, pre-treatment for reverse osmosis systems, high purity chemicals, gas, oil and electronics. The Hytrex Water Filter Cartridge is a drop-in cartridge that makes replacement and installation quick and easy. Change your filter as needed, based on usage and water quality for optimum performance.
Hytrex GX75-9-78 75 Micron Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go