Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Hytrex GX75-9-78 75 Micron Sediment Filter
The Hytrex GX75-9-78 is the correct replacement for the following:
- Reverse Osmosis Systems requiring 9 7/8" media
The Hytrex GX75-9-78 Sediment Filter is constructed of thermally bonded micro fibers of polypropylene that strengthens this filter cartridge and traps waterborne particles such as rust, dirt and sediment. High dirt holding capacity gives the filter replacement longer life with fewer change outs. This sediment depth filter does not contain any wetting agents, antistatic agents, binders or solvents.
Hytrex GX75-9-78 Sediment Cartridge Filter Specifications:
- 75 Micron Filter
- Fast rinse-up feature
- FDA Title 21 approved
- NSF Standard 42 certified
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 9 7/8"
- Polypropylene depth filtration
- Patented microfiber technology
- Maximum operating temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit @ 15 PSID
- Maximum operating differential pressure: 35 PSID @ 100 degrees Fahrenheit
The typical applications for this sediment water filter cartridge includes: bottled water, pre-treatment for reverse osmosis systems, high purity chemicals, gas, oil and electronics. The Hytrex Water Filter Cartridge is a drop-in cartridge that makes replacement and installation quick and easy. Change your filter as needed, based on usage and water quality for optimum performance.