Intex "Pool Filter B" Compatible Pool Filter
You Save: 38%
The Filbur FC-3752 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Intex "B" version
- Easy Set Pool “B” version
- Intex Pools 59901W
- Unicel C-5315
- Pleatco PIN20
The Filbur FC-3752 Pool Filter replaces the Intex Pool Filter B in the following Intex swimming pools: Intex Easy Set, Intex Frame Set, Intex Wet Set, Sun n Sand swimming pool and also Intex Krystal Clear filter pumps.
This compatible Intex pool filter also replaces Unicel C-5315 (C5315) and Pleatco PIN20 pool filters. The Intex Pool Filter that this Filbur pool filter replaces is also known by part numbers 59901W, 59005W Easy Set, 59905 and Intex Model B.
Filbur FC3752 Pool Filter Specifications:
- 3 oz.
- Length: 10"
- Diameter: 5 3/4"
- Top: 1 7/8" Open
- Bottom: 1 7/8" Open
- Square Feet: 15
Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally-bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Intex "Pool Filter B" Compatible Pool Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet