KX Matrikx CTO+1 10" Carbon Block Water Filter 6-Pack
The KX Matrikx CTO+1 10" Carbon Block Filter Cartridge Replacement (KX Matrikx 01-425-125-975) is a 10 inch carbon block water filter replacement which can be utilized in many water filter systems including under sink filter systems, counter top filter systems, food service, light industrial applications, product rinse, process water, certain reverse osmosis filter systems, and many other types of residential and commercial water filtration systems. It features more thorough chlorine, sediment, and VOC reduction than nearly all 10" carbon block filters, with extra fine filtration down to the 0.6-2 micron level.
The KX Matrikx CTO Plus 10" carbon block filter is a large diameter filter (4 1/2") which features a higher flow rate and reduces more chlorine and sediment than standard diameter (2 1/2") water filter cartridges. It also has a longer filter life compared to other similarly sized filter cartridges due to a sediment prefilter being used before the main carbon block chlorine filter. This KX Matrikx filter cartridge uses an advanced carbon block for the comprehensive reduction of sediment as well as the bad taste/odor of chlorine. It also reduces VOCs, dirt, sand, silt, rust, limescale, chloroform, algae, various chemicals (certain pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, etc), and other impurities.
KX Matrikx +CTO/1 10" Carbon Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Made in U.S.A.
- Connection: Drop in
- Max. Pressure: 250 PSI
- Temp. Range: 40 - 125 F
- Initial Pressure Drop: 9 PSID @ 2 GPM
- Micron Rating: 0.6 micron (nominal); 2 micron (absolute)
- Exact Dimensions: 10" length x 4.25" diameter (Full Flow)
- Gallons Per Minute: About 1-3 GPM flow rate depending on specific filter system
- Filter Media: Carbon block (activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block) with sediment prefilter
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 months depending on usage patterns and local water quality - filter should be replaced when a major reduction in flow is noticed
KX Matrikx CTO water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA approved materials and can be used for numerous in-home, counter top, under sink, commercial, food service, and light industrial uses. The radial flow design of this filter works to prevent bypassing, channeling, and fluidizing which also reduces the release of carbon fines.
This KX Matrikx +CTO/1 10" Carbon Block Full Flow filter is also known by KX Matrikx part number 01-425-125-975 / 01425125975.
Price is for a 6-Pack of replacements
KX Matrikx CTO+1 10" Carbon Block Water Filter 6-Pack Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go