Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
KX Matrikx CTO+1 10" Carbon Block Water Filter 6-Pack
The KX Matrikx CTO+1 10" Carbon Block Filter Cartridge is a 10-inch carbon block water filter cart ridge that can be utilized in many water filter systems including under sink filter systems, counter top filter systems, food service, light industrial applications, product rinse, process water, certain reverse osmosis filter systems, and many other types of residential and commercial water filtration systems. Powered by Greenblock® technology, it features more thorough chlorine, sediment, and VOC reduction than nearly all 10" carbon block filters, with extra fine filtration down to the 5 micron level.
The KX Matrikx CTO Plus 10" carbon block filter is a large diameter filter (4 1/2") which features a higher flow rate and reduces more chlorine and sediment than standard diameter (2 1/2") water filter cartridges. It also has a longer filter life compared to other similarly sized filter cartridges due to a sediment prefilter being used before the main carbon block chlorine filter.
KX Matrikx +CTO/1 10" Carbon Filter Specifications:
- Connection: Drop in
- Max. Pressure: 250 PSI
- Temp. Range: 40 - 125 F
- Initial Pressure Drop: 9 PSID @ 2 GPM
- Micron Rating: 5 micron
- Exact Dimensions: 10" length x 4.25" diameter (Full Flow)
- Gallons Per Minute: About 1-3 GPM flow rate depending on specific filter system
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety
- California Prop. 65 compliance
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High Dirt Holding Capacity
- Filter Media: Carbon block (activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block) with sediment prefilter
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 months depending on usage patterns and local water quality - filter should be replaced when a major reduction in flow is noticed
KX Matrikx CTO water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA approved materials and can be used for numerous in-home, counter top, under sink, commercial, food service, and light industrial uses. The radial flow design of this filter works to prevent bypassing, channeling, and fluidizing which also reduces the release of carbon fines.
This KX Matrikx +CTO/1 10" Carbon Block Full Flow filter is also known by KX Matrikx part number 01-250-10-GREEN & 01-250-10-MATRIX(R).