Legris LIQUIfit Ball Valve Elbow Union
The Legris LIQUIfit Ball Valve Elbow Union (VEU) is a 90 degree ball valve elbow fitting utilized to connect tube to pipe and commonly used with reverse osmosis storage tanks. Apply Teflon tape to the connection on the top of your RO storage tank or other fitting and then thread on the VEU to convert it over to a push-to-connect fitting. It is also used for water filter units, coffee and beverage machines, and a large variety of other applications.
Legris Ball Valve Elbow Union Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 0 - 225 F
- Thread x tube diameter: 1/4" x 1/4"
- Connection A: Ball valve push to connect (1/4")
- Connection B: Push to connect (1/4")
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI, 600 PSI burst pressure
This valve has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All LIQUIfit fittings feature:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- Extra large O-ring increases seal compression on tube
- Full flow self-cleaning ball
- High resistance to chemicals
This product is also known by Ligris part number PP4VEU4-MG.
Legris LIQUIfit Ball Valve Elbow Union Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go